Cost per recipe $12.24 view details
- 2 1/2 lb chicken breast
- 1 box Mandlen soup nuts, grnd
- 1 tsp freshly grnd ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp grnd white pepper
- 2 large large eggs
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 8 ounce jar apricot preserves
- 1/2 c. white wine
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 c. apricot peach duck sauce
- 1/4 tsp grnd ginger
- 1/4 tsp grnd cloves
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.Use about 4 whole skinless chicken breasts which have been boned. Rinse and clean the chicken with cold water.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half.
- Put together the soup nut crumbs, ginger, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Beat large eggs in a small bowl with the lemon juice and pour into a dish. Dip each chicken part in the egg mix, then in the crumb mix. Arrange in a single layer in a buttered 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a 1 qt microwave proof bowl, put together the preserves, butter, and wine.
- Microwave on high for 3 min. Pour over the chicken breasts and bake for 1 hour or possibly till the chicken is crisp. Serve with Sweet and Sour Sauce (see below).
- Pour over the baked chicken or possibly serve separately.Microwave Method: Place all the ingredients in a 1-quart microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high for 2 min. Stir and microwave 1 more minute.
- Conventional Method: Place all the ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Makes 6 servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1411g|
|Calories from Fat 1054||40%|
|Total Fat 117.46g||147%|
|Saturated Fat 41.88g||168%|
|Trans Fat 1.09g|
|Total Carbs 170.05g||45%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|