Something new to try. Delicious.
Prep time: 45 minutes
Cook time: 1 1/2 hours
Cost per serving $1.79 view details
- 1 Chicken, cut in 8 pieces
- 3 large potatoes, peeled, and cut in chunks
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeld, and cut in chunks
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika,
- 1 small container frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 small jar apricot jam
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Clean chicken and place in roasting pan.
- Season with spices, and salt.
- Place the potatoes, and sweet potatoes, and prunes around and underneath the chicken.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, and simmer, and stir until everything is mixed smoothly. Pour on top of chicken and around the potatoes/prunes. Add a little water- not much. Cover and bake about 1 hour and a half, until the potatoes are well done.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 677g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 422||39%|
|Total Fat 46.83g||59%|
|Saturated Fat 13.41g||54%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 101.87g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g||34%|