Cost per serving $5.87 view details
- 50 gm Rolled oats, (2oz)
- 50 gm Oat bran, (2oz)
- 125 gm Self raising flour, sieved (4oz)
- 125 gm Flora light, (4oz)
- 50 gm Soft brown sugar, (2oz)
- 250 gm Ready to eat dry apricots, finely minced (8oz)
- Preheat the oven to 190 C, 375 F, Gas Mark 5.
- Grease a 18cm (7 inch) square or possibly 20cm (8 inch) round shallow tin.
- Mix together the rolled oats, oat bran and self raising flour.
- Rub the Flora light into the mix, then add in the sugar and apricots, combining together to create a ball.
- Press into the tin and level the top with a damp spoon,Bake in the oven for 25-30 min.
- Cut into fingers while still in the tin and leave to cold before transferring to a cooling rack.
- NOTES : Fruit and fibre at its best, ideal for lunch boxes or possibly as a snack.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 131g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 169||30%|
|Total Fat 18.93g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 3.57g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 91.63g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|