- 2 c. Flour
- 2 c. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. Nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 8 x Egg Whites or possibly 4 egg equivalents
- 4 tsp Baking Pwdr
- 12 c. Minced Gala Apples
- 1 tsp Salt or possibly 1 Tbsp. Molly McButter, (Optional)
- This makes a very moist cake like dessert. Use apples that don't "sauce"
- when cooking like Gala apples. Cut the recipe in half to bake in 1 round cake pan.
- Mix all ingredients except apples. Stir in apples. Bake in non-stick 9x13 pan at 350 degrees for about 60 min or possibly till done. Hubby likes his with about 1 Tbsp. finely minced walnuts or possibly pecans sprinkeled on the top before baking.