Cost per recipe $1.34 view details
- 3/4 c. hot water
- 2 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine at room temperature
- 1/2 c. applesauce at room temperature
- 3 c. Eagle Mills Best Loaf Bread Machine Flour
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- Place ingredients into bread machine in the order listed. Use basic bread setting.
- This recipe yields a 1 1/2 lb. loaf.
- Helpful Hints: Try adding your own favorite spice combination to give it a personal touch.
- Comments: This makes a nice moist bread with a subtle spice flavor.
- Makes a nice accompaniment to any meal.
- Yield: 1 loaf
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 353g|
|Calories from Fat 227||64%|
|Total Fat 25.88g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 16.71g||67%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.68g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||14%|