Cost per recipe $27.68 view details
- 1 box frzn minced spinach - (10 ounce) thawed
- 1 can artichoke hearts - (14 ounce) liquid removed, and
- roughly minced
- 1 c. shredded parmesan-Romano cheese blend
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounce prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 4 ounce softened cream cheese - (1/2 pkg)
- Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mix into a small baking dish.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 30 min or possibly till cheeses are bubbling and melted.
- Serve as the "sauce" for "Applebee's Veggie Patch Pizza" (see recipe) or possibly as a dip for chips.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 787g|
|Calories from Fat 1386||63%|
|Total Fat 154.99g||194%|
|Saturated Fat 65.54g||262%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 128.81g||34%|
|Dietary Fiber 18.1g||60%|