Cost per recipe $5.34 view details
- 3/4 lb boneless skinless fresh chicken breast
- Chipotle Rub from specialty store to taste
- 1 ounce vegetable oil
- 1 lb minced salad greens washed
- (Romaine, Iceberg, ect.)
- 2 ounce red bell pepper cut 1/4" dice
- 2 ounce green bell pepper cut 1/4" dice
- 2 ounce red onions cut 1/4" dice
- 2 ounce corn kernels fresh or possibly thawed frzn
- 2 ounce celerty cut 1/4" dice
- 2 ounce black beans liquid removed, rinsed
- (1/8 of a 15-ounce can)
- 2 c. tri-color corn tortilla strips
- (or possibly crushed chips)
- 1 c. Smoky Tomato Vinaigrette
- (or possibly dressing of your choice)
- 4 ounce shredded pepper jack cheese
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Rub chipotle spice over chicken breasts and cook in skillet to a 165 degree internal temperature.
- While cooking, begin preparation of salad by thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing sink. Rinse and wash all vegetables in cool, 40 degree water with 1/2 c. of salt and 1/2 c. of white vinegar. Drain.
- Clean and sanitize cutting board and knife. Chop salad greens into 1- by 1-inch squares. Trim peppers, onions, celery and dice into 1/4" cubes and place into large mixing bowl. Add in greens, corn, black beans, tortilla strips and dressing and gently mix with a spatula.
- Mound salad onto plate and top with pepper jack cheese. When chicken is thoroughly cooked, dice into 1/2" cubes and add in to top of salad just prior to serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 768g|
|Calories from Fat 290||36%|
|Total Fat 32.83g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 3.18g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbs 59.34g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 15.5g||52%|