Cost per recipe $6.49 view details
- 1 pkg. spice cake mix, 18 1/4 ounce
- 2 med. apples, about 2 c., finely minced
- 1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1 c. lowfat sour cream at room temp.
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- Grnd cinnamon for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cake mix per package directions; stir in apples. Pour batter into well greased and lightly floured 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake for 30 min or possibly till wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl, put together condensed lowfat milk, lowfat sour cream and lemon juice.
- Remove cake from oven and spread cream mix over top. Return to oven and bake for 10 min more or possibly till top is set (like custard). Cool completely, then sprinkle with cinnamon. Keep refrigerated.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1153g|
|Calories from Fat 813||35%|
|Total Fat 92.46g||116%|
|Saturated Fat 55.93g||224%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 348.06g||93%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g||27%|