Cost per serving $0.40 view details
- 2 x Light and flaky low-fat pie crust recipes (see recipe)
- 5 c. Peeled, cored, thinly sliced tart apples
- 1 c. Fresh or possibly frzn unsweetened raspberries
- 1Â 1/4 c. Granulated sugar or possibly to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Arrowroot pwdr or possibly cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll out half the dough and place in 9-inch pie pan. Roll remaining dough into 11-inch circle and set aside.
- Combine apples, raspberries, sugar, arrowroot and lemon juice in large bowl; toss well. Pile into prepared crust. Top with remaining circle of crust. Healthy pinch edges to seal; trim excess. Pierce upper crust with fork.
- Bake for 10 min. Reduce heat to 350 degrees; bake 45 min to 1 hour or possibly till done. Let cold before slicing.
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 48g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||1%|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 33.28g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|