Cost per serving $0.26 view details
- For the syrup:
- Â½ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- For the pancakes:
- 2 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 1-1/2 cups water
- Â¾ cup grated apple (about 1 medium apple)
- Â½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- In a small pan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon.
- Add apple cider and stir until smooth. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until thick and bubbly, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- Stir in butter and lemon juice. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Grease and preheat pancake griddle or large skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine the pancake mix, water, grated apple, and cinnamon just until moistened.
- Pour Â¼ cup batter onto pre-heated griddle; turn pancakes when bubbles begin to form on top.
- Continue to cook until golden brown on both sides. Serve with Apple Cider Syrup.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 210g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 52||26%|
|Total Fat 5.88g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3.67g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 37.4g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|