Cost per serving $0.48 view details
- 4 lb trimmed pork loin roast
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 6 x apples quartered
- 1/4 c. apple juice see * Note
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp grnd ginger
- * Note: Use natural, non-sweetened apple juice in this.
- Rub roast with salt and pepper. Brown port roast under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well.
- Place apple quarters in bottom of crockpot. Place roast on top of apples.
- Combine apple juice, brown sugar, and ginger. Spoon over top surface of roast, moistening well.
- Cover and cook on Low setting for 10 to 12 hrs or possibly till done.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 258g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 93||33%|
|Total Fat 10.34g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 3.53g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.06g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|