Cost per recipe $0.15 view details
- 4 Lb Pork loin roast -- trimmed
- 1/4 C Apple juice Salt to taste
- 3 Tbsp Brown sugar Pepper to taste
- 1 Tsp Ground ginger 6 Apples -- quartered
- Rub roast with salt and pepper. Brown port roast under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well.
- Place apple quarters in bottom of crockpot. Place roast on top of Apples.
- Combine apple juice, brown sugar, and ginger. Spoon over top surface of roast, moistening well
- Cover and cook on Low setting for 1 to 2 hours or until done.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 981g|
|Calories from Fat 730||47%|
|Total Fat 80.94g||101%|
|Saturated Fat 27.96g||112%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.27g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|