Cost per serving $0.23 view details
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup dates, soaked, pitted, and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon oil or melted butter (I used sesame oil)
- 2 Tablespoons honey or agave
- 1 egg (or use 1 Tablespoon flax seed soaked in 3 Tablespoons water)
- 2 Tablespoons garbanzo flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon kelp or dulse
- 1/4 teaspoon green stevia powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix apples and dates together.
- Beat butter, honey, and eggs together in separate bowl.
- Stir together in another bowl the flour and spices.
- Mix wet ingredients into apple, date mixture. Stir in dry ingredients thoroughly.
- Drop by Tablespoon fulls on well greased cookie sheet (or use parchment paper as they do stick on the edges).
- Bake in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 - 22 minutes, until edges start to brown.
- Let cool completely before trying to remove from baking sheet.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 34g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 14||20%|
|Total Fat 1.59g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.21g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 14.26g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|