Apple crisp with oatmeal. So easy to make.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Cost per serving $0.65 view details
- 6 cups Apples, sliced (about 6 medium)
- 1-1/4 cups Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, plus a little extra to coat the dish
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1-1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Rub butter on the bottom and sides of a 9 x 11 baking dish.
- Place the sliced apples in the bottom of the baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and mix until well blended. The mixture should be crumbly.
- Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until apples are tender and the topping is golden brown.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 160g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 117||31%|
|Total Fat 13.34g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 8.02g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 64.34g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||14%|