Cost per serving $0.71 view details
- 1 3/4 lbs butter solids
- 12 1/2 oz white granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 lbs all-purpose flour
- 3 1/4 lbs cream cheese
- 8 1/4 oz whtie granulated sugar
- 8 1/4 oz eggs- easy 12 ltr boxes
- 1 2/3 Tbsp imitation vanilla extract
- 3 3/4 lbs fresh cooking apples
- 1 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 2/3 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- Using a mixing bowl and paddle, cream the butter and sugar. Add flour and mix together
- Divide the mixture and pat out onto the bottom of a 10 inch spring loaded cake pan and one inch up the sides.
- Combine filling ingredients (cream cheese, 8 1/4 oz sugar, eggs, and vanilla) and spread over crusts.
- Peel and core aples and cut into thick wedges. Combine the apples, sugar (1 1/4 cup), cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Arrange the apple mixture neatly on top of the cream cheese mixture and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake in a 350 degree F convection oven for 10 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 300 degrees and bake for 25 minutes longer.
- Cool completely. Serve with whip topping, if desired.
- Note: this item may be made with low- or non-fat cream cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 96g|
|Recipe makes 50 servings|
|Calories from Fat 97||38%|
|Total Fat 11.03g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 5.79g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 35.39g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|