This is a print preview of "Apple Cinnamon Cake from my Mom" recipe.
Apple Cinnamon Cake from my Mom Recipe
I got this easy & delicious recipe from my mother 20years ago.
This is the one cake that I can make without looking at my recipe note.
You can replace one apple with one mashed banana.
* I use american size cup (250cc/cup).
|Prep time: 15 minutes
|Cook time: 45 minutes
Wine and Drink Pairings:
tea, coffee, milk
|apples (peeled corned)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Slice apples tiny. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon sift together. Add sliced apple, mix just until combined.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, oil, sugar and milk until creamy.
- Add flour mixture to the liquid mixture. Mix just until combined with spatula.
- Spread batter evenly into greased 8x8 Pyrex baking dish.
- Bake for 40 ~ 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack in the baking dish.
- Cover with lid or aluminum foil to keep moisture.