Cost per serving $1.59 view details
- 8 x Granny Smith apples
- 1 lrg Swanson's white meat chicken, Or possibly
- 1 x Split fryer breast plus
- 3 x Fryer thighs, * see note
- 1 sm Napoleon Capers, plus 1/2 the brine
- 1 c. Celery, thinly sliced
- 1 bn Green onions, including tops
- 1 pt Best Foods mayonnaise, or possibly to taste
- 1/2 c. Shredded parmesan cheese, for garnish
- *If using fresh chicken, place breast and thighs in water with 1 stalk celery, 1/2 onion, salt and pepper. Simmer 30 min. Cold; strip meat off and dice. Leaving skins on apples, wash, core and cut into bite-sized pcs. Place apple pcs in water with a little lemon juice while completing recipe, if necessary. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Place in glass serving bowl, garnish with parmesan cheese, and chill.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 338g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 527||74%|
|Total Fat 59.18g||74%|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g||47%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 19.35g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|