Cost per recipe $4.96 view details
- 1 x frzn pie dough shell or possibly fresh
- 6 lrg apples peeled, sliced in thin wedges,cored
- 1/4 c. dry apricots snipped I like "slab apricots" from Trader Joe
- 1 dsh cinnamon to taste
- 1 dsh nutmeg to taste
- 3 Tbsp. fruit only apricot jam
- 1/4 c. water or possibly apple juice
- 1/4 c. TablespoonsMarzetti's FF caramel
- 3/4 c. Post blueberry morning cereal pick out blueberries,put back in box
- Bake the pie crust until golden brown.
- Saute/fry apple slices, dry apricots in water, jam and spices.
- cook until soft with lid on. Scoop with a slotted spoon into baked pie shell.
- (this should be piled high with apple/apricots)
- Mix caramel with reserved liquid in pan, heat until thinned out.
- Sprinkle cereal on top of apple/apricot. drizzle caramel mix over top and bake in a preheated 375' oven for 7-10 mins.
- (you can use any cereal which contains grain flakes and granola chunks in it- on top)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1301g|
|Calories from Fat 28||4%|
|Total Fat 3.33g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.39g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 170.83g||46%|
|Dietary Fiber 30.0g||100%|