Cost per serving $0.31 view details
- 1Â 2/3 c. Flour
- 1 tsp Flour
- 1Â 1/2 ounce Uncooked yellow corn meal
- 1 Tbsp. Baking pwdr
- 3/4 lb Apples,cored,pared,finely
- Â Â Minced..wt before cutting
- 1/2 c. Corn,thawed frzn
- 2Â 1/4 ounce Cheddar,reduced fat,shredded
- 1/3 c. Sugar
- 1 dsh Cinnamon
- 1 dsh Nutmeg
- 1/3 c. Corn oil
- 2 tsp Corn oil
- 3 x Large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Line 12 muffin pan c. with paper baking c..
- 2. In large bowl combine flour, cornmeal, and baking pwdr. Add in apples, corn, cheese, sugar, cinnamon, nutmet, stirring to combine. In small bowl, beat Large eggs and oil; stir into flour mix (don't overbeat...the mix will be stiff).
- 3. Fill baking c. and bake in center of oven for 15 min.
- Makes 12 muffins. ONE MUFFIN= 1 1/2 F, 1/2 P, 1 B, 1/4 F, 25 Optional cal. Cherri Langley said the recipe is from Simply Light Cooking cookbook she obtained at a Weight Watchers meeting. Said cookbook was just great!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 80g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 90||42%|
|Total Fat 10.19g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2.52g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 25.94g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|