Cost per recipe $0.95 view details
- 1 pt Lowfat milk
- 1Â 1/2 ounce Plain flour
- 1Â 1/2 ounce Butter
- 1 pch cayenne pepper
- 2 ounce Mature Cheddar, grated
- 1 ounce Parmesan, (Parmigiano Reggiano), finely grated
- Â Â Little freshly grated nutmeg
- Â Â Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 1 Put the cayenne pepper, lowfat milk, butter and flour into a medium pan and put on a gentle heat. Whisk with a balloon whisk, while heating to a gentle simmer.
- 2 Whisk continually till a smooth glossy sauce, and simmer very gently for five min. Add in the cheeses and whisk again, allowing them to heat. Season with salt, freshly milled black pepper and some freshly grated nutmeg.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 656g|
|Calories from Fat 424||43%|
|Total Fat 48.26g||60%|
|Saturated Fat 29.93g||120%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 101.44g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|