Cost per serving $3.71 view details
- 1 bag mixed Italian greens (should include romaine lettuce)
- 1 plum tomato
- 1 can small black olives
- 1 small jar green olives
- Â½ pound chunk provolone cheese
- Â½ pound chunk mozzarella cheese
- Â¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Â¼ pound hard salami slices (cut into wedges)
- 12 slices of pepperoni
- 1 small jar pepperocini
- 1 bottle Italian dressing (Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette is recommended)
- Put lettuce mixture in bowl.
- Wash and dry tomatoes. Cut into chunks and add to salad.
- Toss lettuce and tomatoes.
- Cut mozzarella and provolone cheeses into Â½ inch chunks. Layer on salad.
- Add pepperoni and salami, layering on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over meat layer.
- Put approximately 20 black olives and 20 green olives on salad.
- Place 6 pepperocini on top.
- Serve salad with dressing on the side.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 430g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 719||72%|
|Total Fat 81.25g||102%|
|Saturated Fat 27.63g||111%|
|Trans Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbs 29.54g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|