- 9 ounce tortellini, cheese-filled uncooked
- 15 ounce garbanzo beans, canned liquid removed
- 14 ounce artichoke hearts liquid removed and quartered
- 11 1/2 ounce pepperocini peppers liquid removed
- 1 sm cherry tomatoes (1 pint )
- 8 ounce fresh mushrooms
- 1 c. carrots julienned
- 1 c. celery julienned
- 1 c. green pepper julienned
- 1 c. yellow squash julienned
- 1/2 c. ripe olives whole Antipasto Vinaigrette
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
- Combine cooked tortellini, garbanzo beans, and next 9 ingredients in a large bowl. Pour Antipasto Vinaigrette over vegetable mix; toss gentlyto coat. Cover and refrigeratemix at least 4 hrs.
- Transfer mix to a large serving bowl, using a slotted spoon.
- Yield: 24 (1/2-c.) servings