Cost per serving $0.15 view details
- 3 x baby back rib racks - (2 to 2 1/2 lbs ea)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 c. Party Barbecue Sauce - (to 2) (see recipe)
- 2 Tbsp. minced flat-leaf parsley - (to 3)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place ribs, meat-side up, on 2 baking sheets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake 30 min.
- Brush 1/4 c. barbecue sauce over each rack of ribs; bake for 20 min. Brush another 1/4 c. sauce proportionately among all 3 racks; bake 20 min more. Repeat, using 1/4 c. sauce among all 3 racks; bake for 30 min.
- To serve, cut each rack into thirds and arrange on a large decorative platter. Moisten with a little hot barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with minced parsley to garnish.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
- Comments: Provide knives so your guests can slice the sections into individual ribs. Have lots of damp paper towels on hand.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 47g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||1%|
|Total Fat 0.14g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.05g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|