Cost per recipe $3.88 view details
- 4 pkt (8-oz) light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. Firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 x Large eggs, (or possibly 2 Large eggs, plus 2 egg whites)
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1 can (30-oz) pumpkin pie mix (see note)
- 1/4 c. Minced pecans or possibly walnuts
- Â Â Maple syrup
- Â Â Whipped cream
- 3/4 c. Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. Melted butter or possibly diet margarine
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. Firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Minced pecans or possibly walnuts (optional)
- Not tried and true, no representations made, but here's a pumpkin cheesecake recipe which happened to be in the Houston paper today, by Ann keep it or possibly chunk it (gotta big pile of stuff on top my computer too).
- Prepare crust; chill till ready to fill. Soften unwrapped cream cheese in microwave at medium power 2 min. Beat cream cheese in large bowl till fluffy. Gradually add in sugar. Add in Large eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add in flour and pumpkin pie mix. Blend well and stir in nuts. Pour into crust-lined pan.
- Bake in preheated 325-degree oven 1-hour and 45-min, or possibly till center feels hard when touched. Cold in pan on wire rack. Carefully run a sharp knife around edges to loosen sides so cake won't crack on top. Brush top with maple syrup. Refrigeratecompletely. Remove sides of pan. When ready to serve, garnish with pecans and whipped cream or possibly mix of whipped topping and nonfat vanilla yogurt.
- Makes 10 to 12 servings.
- Crust: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9-inch springform pan, or possibly coat with vegetable oil spray. Combine crumbs, butter, cinnamon, sugar, and nuts. Line bottom and partly up the sides of prepared pan and chill till ready to add in filling.
- Note: To substitute canned pumpkin for pumpkin pie mix, use 1 (16-oz)
- can pumpkin; increase sugar to 1 1/2 c.; use 5 Large eggs and 1/4 c. flour, and add in 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 493g|
|Calories from Fat 749||41%|
|Total Fat 85.37g||107%|
|Saturated Fat 30.83g||123%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 234.82g||63%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.3g||34%|