Cost per serving $0.77 view details
- 1Â 1/2 c. Broth
- 1 ounce Dry cepe mushrooms, *
- 1/2 ounce Dry shiitake mushrooms
- 2 c. Fresh white button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 c. Minced red onions
- 2 x Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Snipped fresh thyme or possibly 1 teaspoon dry
- 1 Tbsp. Grated lemon peel
- 8 ounce Angel hair pasta, cooked
- * Aka porcini mushrooms In a 2-qt saucepan, bring the broth, cepes and shiitakes to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove the pan from the heat and let the mix stand for 20 min.
- Spray a 3-qt saucepan with cooking spray. Add in the button mushrooms, onions and garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, till the onions are tender, 4 to 5 min.
- Drain the cepes and shiitakes, reserving the liquid. Add in the liquid removed mushrooms to the onion mix and cook, stirring frequently, till they are tender, 10 to 15 min.
- Stir in the reserved liquid, thyme and lemon peel; cook for 2 min.
- Spoon over the warm pasta and toss.
- Servings: 4.
- Variation: Substitute spaghetti for the angel hair pasta.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 203g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 10||4%|
|Total Fat 1.12g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.26g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 47.17g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|