Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- 1 box Angel food cake
- 1 lrg Frzn strawberries Cornstarch Whipping cream
- Bake the Angel food cake according to directions on pkg. Cold.
- Thaw strawberries in colander over a bowl to catch liquid. Cook the fruit liquid in a saucepan, to simmer. Mix cornstarch (I do not have amounts) with water and stir into warm fruit liquid to thicken, while it is still cooking bringing it to a near boil. Stirring constantly so to keep it smooth. You may have to add in more cornstarch, if it is too thin. (This should be somewhat thick). Add in the fruit to this mix, and let cold.
- When cake is cooled, cut in half, horizontally. Spread fruit mix on bottom half and top with the top half.
- Spread whipping cream all over.
- This should be refrigerated.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 411g|
|Calories from Fat 14||1%|
|Total Fat 1.64g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.25g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 349.76g||93%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|