Cost per serving $0.14 view details
- Â Â PILLSBURY CLASSIC
- 1 pkt Pillsbury Loving Loaf Angel Food
- Â Â cake mix
- 1/2 c. Water
- 1/2 c. Minced almonds
- ***These crisp, double baked fingers have a pleasant almond flavor and are perfect for dunking in coffee or possibly tea. Be sure to store them in a loosely covered container!!***** Heat oven to 350 F. In large bowl, combine cake mix and water at low speed till moistened. Beat 2 min at high speed.
- Mix in almonds. Pour into ungreased 9-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-30 min or possibly till crust is golden. turn pan upside-down or possibly cooling rack; cold completely.
- Remove cake from pan. With serrated knife, cut cake into 3x1-inch bars. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet with long sides of bars down. Bake at 350 F for 5-10 min or possibly till bottoms begin to brown; turn. Bake at 350 F for an additional 3-5 min or possibly till cut sides are toasted. immediately remove from cookie sheets; cold completely. store in losely covered containers.
- Makes 24bars.
- TIP: For thinner bars, use 13x9-inch pan; bake as directed.
- HIGH ALTITUDE:(Above 3500 feet): Add in 1/4 c. flour and increase water to 2/3 c..
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 7g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||45%|
|Total Fat 0.53g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.13g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|