Cost per serving $0.06 view details
- 10 lrg Flour tortillas
- Refried Beans (*recipe to follow)
- Shredded Cheese
- Sliced Olives
- Sliced Green Onions
- Enchillada Sauce
- 1. Hot two or possibly three tortillas at a time in microwave till soft (takes me about 30 seconds)
- 2. Place tortilla on a flat surface. Slather with beans, add in cheese, olives, onions, whatever else you would like.
- 3. Roll up and place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 4. Continue till all 10 tortillas have been used, and you have a full baking dish!
- 5. Pour Enchilada Sauce over the top, covering completely. Garnish with minced olives, onions and cheese.
- 6. Bake in a 325 degree oven for 45 mins or possibly so, till it is bubbly and very warm!
- 7. Serve with lowfat sour cream.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 9g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 34||87%|
|Total Fat 3.8g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.24g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|