- 10 lrg Flour tortillas Refried Beans (*recipe to follow) Shredded Cheese Sliced Olives Sliced Green Onions Enchillada Sauce
- 1. Hot two or possibly three tortillas at a time in microwave till soft (takes me about 30 seconds)
- 2. Place tortilla on a flat surface. Slather with beans, add in cheese, olives, onions, whatever else you would like.
- 3. Roll up and place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 4. Continue till all 10 tortillas have been used, and you have a full baking dish!
- 5. Pour Enchilada Sauce over the top, covering completely. Garnish with minced olives, onions and cheese.
- 6. Bake in a 325 degree oven for 45 mins or possibly so, till it is bubbly and very warm!
- 7. Serve with lowfat sour cream.