Cost per serving $6.09 view details
- 3/4 c. Rendered, minced andouille sausage
- 1/2 c. Bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Bayou Blast see * Note
- 10 lrg Scallops
- 1/4 c. Creole mustard
- 1 c. Heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp Freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Minced parsley
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat till lightly browned and fat has rendered. Let cold. In a small bowl combine sausage with breadcrumbs, extra virgin olive oil, and 1 tsp. of Bayou Blast and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter an ovenproof baking dish just largeenough to hold scallops. Sprinkle both sides of scallops with remaining Creole seasoning, and transfer scallops to baking dish. Top scallops with sausage mix. Bake 10 to 15 min, till topping is crusty and scallops are just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make mustard sauce: In a small saucepan heat cream with mustard, whisking frequently; don't let mix boil. Season with pepper and stir in half of minced parsley.
- To serve, divide scallops between 2 plates and spoon mustard sauce over. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 367g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 542||65%|
|Total Fat 60.89g||76%|
|Saturated Fat 25.33g||101%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.02g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|