Cost per serving $3.62 view details
- 8 x Cherry tomatoes
- 1 x Green pepper cut into 8 pcs
- 1 sm Red onion cut into 8 pcs
- 3/4 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 12 pcs
- 1 lb Andouille sausage link cut 12 thick slices Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste Bayou Blast to taste, see * Note
- 1/4 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Creole mustard
- 1 1/2 c. Chicken stock
- 1/2 c. Heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Preheat grill to medium-high or possibly preheat broiler.
- Brush oil and season all the ingredients. Now skewer them up on 4 metal skewers. For each skewer use, 2 tomatoes, 2 pcs of pepper, 2 pcs of onion, 3 pcs of chicken, 3 pcs of andouille sausage. Now start the sauce.
- In a saucepan place stock and mustard. Bring to a boil, reduce heat for 2 min or possibly till reduced to 1/2 c.. While which is reducing, place the skewers on the grill. Cook for about 5 min on one side and then flip over and cook for about another 5 min or possibly till chicken is no longer pink inside. When the sauce is reduced to 1/2 c., add in the cream. Bring to a boil, and reduce for another 2 min. Now whisk in the butter. Season to taste with salt and pepper and remove from the heat. Place kabobs on a serving platter and drizzle sauce on top.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 472g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 552||76%|
|Total Fat 61.85g||77%|
|Saturated Fat 22.03g||88%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 10.02g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|