Cost per serving $0.79 view details
- 1/2 box macaroni anicini di pepe
- 2 can crushed pineapple in juice 20 ounce each
- 2 can mandarin oranges in juice 11 ounce each
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- 12 ounce Cold Whip Lite
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. Egg Beaters 99% egg substitute
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Drain all fruit juices into a saucepan. Add in sugar, egg substitute & cornstarch. Stir together & cook on medium heat, stirring constantly, till thick. Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain & combine warm macaroni & sauce. Cold at least 4 hrs.
- Mix in liquid removed fruit & Cold Whip.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 144g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 28||18%|
|Total Fat 3.13g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 2.45g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.12g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|