Cost per serving $1.15 view details
- Chicken Breast â boneless, skinless, 6-7oz wt. 4 each
- Ancho Chili Rub â recipe follows 2 Tbsp.
- Corn Kernels â lightly blanched 2 cups
- Red Bell Pepper â seeded, diced Â¼â Â½ cup
- Green Bell Pepper â seeded, diced Â¼â Â½ cup
- Onion â sweet white, diced Â¼â Â½ cup
- Olive Oil 2 Tbsp.
- Salt Â½ tsp.
- Pepper â fresh, ground Â¼ tsp.
- Chili Rub:
- Sugar, Brown Dark 1 Tbsp.
- Kosher Salt 1 Â¼ tsp.
- Chili Powder â Chipolte 1/8 tsp.
- Chili Powder â Ancho Smoked 2 tsp.
- Chili Powder Blend -Mild 1 Tbsp.
- Mustard, Dry Â¼ tsp.
- Paprika 1 tsp.
- Paprika - Smoked 1 3/8 tsp.
- Chili Rub Procedures:
- Mix all ingredients together well, then blend in a spice grinder until salt shavings are Â½ the original size. Store in airtight container.
- Rubbing Procedures:
- Coat each chicken breast with 1 Â½ tsp. of ancho chili rub. Cover, place in the refrigerator and let sit for at least 15 minutes and up to 24 hours.
- Cooking Procedures:
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil the center of the plank, place the seasoned chicken breasts in the center of the plank.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the corn, onion, red and green peppers, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Toss until well mixed. Using a second plank lay the corn relish evenly over the inner surface of the plank.
- Place both planks in the oven on the top two shelves, and let roast for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and turn the breasts over.
- Return the chicken to the oven and roast for another 15-18 minutes. Remove both planks from the oven and place the chicken on top of the corn relish on the other plank. Garnish the center of the dish with cilantro and lime slices. Then Serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 136g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 92||57%|
|Total Fat 10.36g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1.92g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.04g|
|Total Carbs 9.31g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|