Cost per serving $4.01 view details
- 1 pork sirloin, 800-1000g
- 12-15 very thin slices of bacon (or pancetta)
- 8-10 thin slices emmental cheese
- Fresh sage leaves
- Remove visible fat from the meat.
- Arrange bacon slices crosswise in the baking pan to cover the sirloin length.
- Place cheese slices over bacon, sprinkle with pepper and sage leaves.
- Carefully wrap the sirloin with bacon and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180Â°C for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Reduce the temperature to 150Â°C and bake further 50-60 minutes.
- When done, take it out and let stand for 10 minutes (so you can cut it more easily and evenly).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 289g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 427||64%|
|Total Fat 47.35g||59%|
|Saturated Fat 15.67g||63%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 0.65g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|