Cost per serving $1.91 view details
- 6 x boneless pork loin chops - (4 ounce ea)
- Â Â Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp. dry rosemary - (to 1 1/2)
- 1/2 tsp salt - (to 3/4)
- 1/2 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper - (to 3/4)
- 1 med Red Delicious apple peeled, minced
- 1/2 c. golden brown raisins
- 1/2 c. currants
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 c. Marsala wine or possibly apple cider
- Â Â Rosemary sprig
- Â Â Apple slices
- Coat both sides of pork chops proportionately with cooking spray. Combine rosemary, salt, and pepper. Rub mix proportionately on both sides of pork; set aside.
- Cook apple, raisins, and currants in warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 5 min. Add in 1/4 c. wine, stirring constantly, till most liquid is evaporated. Add in remaining wine, and cook 15 min or possibly till mix is thickened.
- Cook pork chops in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 5 min on each side or possibly till done. Top with apple mix. Garnish, if you like.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 181g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 56||21%|
|Total Fat 6.26g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.83g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.77g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|