Cost per recipe $7.48 view details
- 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 1 cake of active yeast
- 2 1/4 cups tepid water
- 1 tsp sugar
- For topping
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of Amore Garlic Paste
- 1/3 tsp oregano
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 6 ozs. thinly sliced provolone cheese
- Optional-3 ounces of cooked and drained Italian suasage crumbled or use a vegetarian substitute
- 5 tablespoons Amore Tomato Paste
- 2 teaspoons Amore Pesto Paste
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella
- Place yeast cube in tall glass, place in 1/2 cupwater and tsp sugar, stir. Yeast mixture will become bubbly.
- In bowl place in flour and yeast mixture and blend by hand, as needed add in more water until dough is not sticky.
- Place flour on wooden board. Place dough here and continue mixing in until dough is soft yet not sticky, and a little firm.
- Then cover and leave in warm place to rise.
- When double in size, place into a pan and shape to fit.
- Oil your hands with olive oil, this will make it easier to lay the dough into pan shape.
- Press dough against sides and just over rim of pan,
- Filet the tomatoes by cutting out the liquid part and slicing meat of tomatoes.
- In small bowl, add in tomato paste, garlic paste, oregano,olive oil. Place half the provolone on dough and spread tomato pase mixture on top.
- Layer sausage with provolone, dot wiht pesto paste.
- Place tomato slices on top and then top wiht mozzarella.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 monutes in a preheasted oven at 425 degrees.
- Open foil to expose top of pizza and bake this way 5 more minutes or until top is golden brown. Wait 10 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with a dry red wine.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 814g|
|Calories from Fat 1195||59%|
|Total Fat 135.91g||170%|
|Saturated Fat 75.83g||303%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 71.97g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||15%|