Cost per recipe $67.57 view details
- 1 pt Whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. Gelatin pwdr
- 3 ounce Amaretto liqueur
- 4 x Large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Confectioners sugar Vanilla extract, to taste Almond extract, to taste
- 1 c. Sliced, toasted almonds
- 1. Whip the fresh, heavy cream. Place in the refrigerator till ready to use.
- 2. Dissolve the gelatin pwdr in Amaretto in a double boiler. Keep hot till ready to use.
- 3. Combine the Large eggs and confectioners sugar in a separate double boiler.
- Heat on low temperature till hot while whisking constantly.
- 4. Remove the egg and sugar mix from heat and mix at high speed till consistency reaches hard peaks.
- 5. Fold the gelatin mix into the Large eggs.
- 6. Mix in the whipped cream and add in vanilla and almond extract to taste.
- 7. Fill dessert glasses and place in the refrigerator till hard
- (approximately 1 hour).
- 8. Garnish with sliced, toasted almonds. This mousse is a very light dessert. It is good to serve after a meal of many courses.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 575g|
|Calories from Fat 1234||76%|
|Total Fat 140.53g||176%|
|Saturated Fat 71.02g||284%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 36.35g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|