Cost per serving $0.15 view details
- 1/4 c. butter - (1/2 stick) melted
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 4 x monkfish fillets - (6 ounce ea)
- 2 Tbsp. plain bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, combine the butter, paprika, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Place the fish on a baking sheet and brush proportionately with the butter mix. Sprinkle the bread crumbs proportionately down the center of the fish fillets and bake for 15 to 17 min, or possibly till the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: Serve with melted butter for dipping and, for a little more zip, use Italian-flavored bread crumbs. Wanna fancy it up Serve along with a small steak for an easy-on-your-pocketbook surf-and-turf. Mmm-mmm!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 18g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 103||89%|
|Total Fat 11.72g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 7.33g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.58g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|