Cost per serving $2.64 view details
- A tasty alternative with less fat and fewer calories than traditional
- Makes 2 c. dip
- 1 can (15 ounces) asparagus cuts, liquid removed
- 1 lrg tomato, seeded and minced (1 c.)
- 1 med onion, minced (1/2 c.)
- 2 Tbsp. finely minced fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-fat mayonnaise or possibly salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 x to 6 drops red pepper sauce
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 x garlic clove, finely minced
- Baked tortilla chips, if you like
- 1. Place asparagus in blender or possibly food processor. Cover and blend on medium speed till smooth.
- 2. Stir together asparagus and remaining ingredients except tortilla chips.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Serve with tortilla chips.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 231g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 196||75%|
|Total Fat 22.81g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 3.25g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.44g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g||23%|