This is a print preview of "AlmondCoCitretti cookies -- Coconut Almond Citrus Marmalade amaretti." recipe.
AlmondCoCitretti cookies -- Coconut Almond Citrus Marmalade amaretti. Recipe
Nutty on nuts, especially in cookies.
Simplicity and aromatic ingredients turn these cookies from bland to grand.
For a dedicated post...refer to:
|Prep time: 10 minutes
|Cook time: 20 minutes
||Servings: 24 cookies
. > American / Metric measures <
. 1 cup (130g) lightly roasted Almonds*, coarsely ground
. 1 cup (100g) unsweetened coconut, shredded
. 1/8 cup (27g) granulated sugar
. 1/2 cup (125ml) citrus marmalade
. pinch of salt
. 2 large egg whites (room temp.)
. * Whole almonds should be measured flush in the cup before grinding.
- . Pre-heat oven to 350F/180C/Gas4. Prepare a large parchment lined baking sheet. Position rack on the 2nd level from the bottom.
- . In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients until a combined paste is well formed.
- . With a teaspoon, size and hand-roll cookies. Better yet...use a small #60 size ice-cream scoop to properly portion size.
- . Place them onto a cookie sheet and leave them about 1 inch (2.5cm) apart. Note: these cookies don't spread...they'll remain the same size.
- . Bake for 18 minutes. Remove them from the oven and let them cool on the same pan.
- . Storing and Serving suggestions: They'll be ready to eat within the hour or stored into a metal tin for up to a week. Store them is into their original baking parchment paper and lastly into an airtight plastic freezer bag. They never freeze solid, therefore, get them out for about 15 minutes and they'll be ready to serve. You can also place them into a very low set oven for 5 minutes to get their outer crunch back.
- . Enjoy Claudia's flavourful baking treats...FOODESSA.com