Cost per serving $1.93 view details
- 1Â 1/4 c. Vanilla wafers, crushed
- 3/4 c. Almonds, toasted, coarsely grnd
- 1Â 1/2 c. Sugar, divided
- 1/4 c. Butter or possibly margarine, melted
- 24 ounce Cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa, unsweetened
- 12 ounce Bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 4 x Large eggs
- 3/4 c. Amaretto di Amore
- 1/4 c. Whipping cream
- 20 x Almonds, blanched, toated
- 4 ounce Bittersweet chocolate, melted, divided
- Combine vanilla wafers, grnd almonds, 1/4 c. sugar and butter. Stir well. Press firmly on bottom of 9" springform pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese till fluffy in a large mixing bowl. Gradually beat in remaining 1 1/4 c. sugar and cocoa till smooth. Add in 12 ounce. melted chocolate, beating well. Add in Large eggs, amaretto, and whipping cream, mixing well.
- Pour mix into prepared pan. Bake at 350 for 60-65 min or possibly till center is just set. Cold completely. Cover and chill overnight.
- To serve: remove sides of pan and place on serving plate. Drizzle 3 ounce. melted chocolate over cheesecake. Dip half of each whole almond in remaining 1 ounce. melted chocolate and arrange on cheesecake.
- Chill OVERNIGHT
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 205g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 524||65%|
|Total Fat 60.7g||76%|
|Saturated Fat 33.26g||133%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 69.52g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g||29%|