- 2 c. All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Baking pwdr
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 x Large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 c. Solid pack canned pumpkin
- 1 c. Granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. Undiluted evaporated lowfat milk
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp Almond extract
- 3/4 c. Toasted almonds, divided
- Combine flour, baking pwdr, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium bowl. Beat Large eggs, pumpkin, sugar, evaporated lowfat milk, extract and oil in a medium bowl. Add in flour mix and 1/2 c. almonds. Mix till moistened.
- Pour into greased 9x5 inch loaf pan and top with remaining nuts. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 to 65 min. Cold for 10 mintes and remove to wire rack to cold completely.