Cost per recipe $10.70 view details
- 1 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter,
- at room temperature
- 1/2 cup walnut or vegetable oil
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup almonds ground and toasted
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325ÂºF. Line a medium cupcake pan with liners.
- In a bowl cream 1 cup sour cream, the butter, and the oil.
- In a separate bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir in the sugar and almonds.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed butter mixture in three additions. Mix thoroughly after each addition.
- In another bowl mix the eggs, 3/4 cup sour cream, almond extract, and vanilla extract.
- Add the egg mixture to the batter in three additions, beating for 1 minute after each addition.
- Fill the cupcake liners three-quarters full with batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1740g|
|Calories from Fat 2776||45%|
|Total Fat 316.95g||396%|
|Saturated Fat 172.21g||689%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 757.71g||202%|
|Dietary Fiber 16.7g||56%|