Cost per serving $0.32 view details
- 6 oz. butter, softened
- 6 oz. castor sugar
- 6 oz. plain flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 oz. almonds, finely chopped / sliced
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven at 180 C. Grease or line 12 cup muffin pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time and beat well after each addition.
- Add the almond extract and beat again.
- Sieve in the flour and baking powder. Beat until well combined.
- Add milk, if the mixture is thick & mix well.
- Add 3 tbsp. chopped almonds and mix gently together.
- Using a tablespoon, divide the batter into the cupcake cases, filling till 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 tbsp chopped almonds on top of each cupcake.
- Bake at 180 C for 18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, leave for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire-rack to cool.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 57g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 117||50%|
|Total Fat 13.29g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 7.73g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.37g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|