Cost per serving $0.29 view details
- 1 c. grnd almonds, toasted
- 2 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine, melted
- 1 env unflavoured gelatine
- 1/4 c. cool water
- 2 pkt (250 g each) Light Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. lowfat milk
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- COMBINE almonds and butter in small bowl. Press mix proportionately onto bottoms of 12 paper-lined baking c..
- SPRINKLE gelatine over cool water in saucepan and let stand 5 min to soften. Stir over low heat till dissolved.
- MEANWHILE, using electric mixer beat cream cheese till smooth. Add in sugar and beat.
- GRADUALLY beat in hot gelatine, lowfat milk and almond extract, beating only till blended.
- POUR into prepared baking c.. Freeze several hrs or possibly overnight.
- REMOVE from freezer 10 min before serving and remove paper liner. Serve inverted on a plate.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 34g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 31||42%|
|Total Fat 3.63g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.43g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.79g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|