Almond Cinnamon Meringue Cookie Recipe copyright 2011 art of living,PrimaMedia,Inc/Maria Liberati Recipe
Cost per recipe $0.34 view details
- 3 egg whites
- Â¼ cup sugar
- Â½ tsp cinnamon
- Â½ tsp almond extract
- Â¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp almonds, finely chopped
- 1.Let egg whites stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- 2.Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking sheets.
- 3.In a small bowl mix together the cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
- 4.In a medium mixing bowl combine egg whites, almond extract, and salt. Beat with a whisk or electric mixer until soft peaks form. When you lift the beater out of the whites the peak will curl.
- 5.Add the cinnamon-sugar mixture a tablespoon at a time. Beat the egg whites until the peaks stand up straight.
- 6.Gently fold in the chopped almonds.
- 7.Using a tablespoon, drop well-rounded spoonfuls of the meringue mixture onto the baking sheets, 1â apart.
- 8.Bake at 250F for 30 minutes. Turn off the oven and allow the cookies to dry in the closed oven for 40 minutes.
- 9.Remove the cookie sheets from the oven and gently peel the cookies off the cookie sheets and
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 55g|
|Calories from Fat 3||1%|
|Total Fat 0.41g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 51.47g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|