Cost per recipe $5.21 view details
- 1Â 1/4 c. Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 c. (1/2 stick) butter or possibly margarine, melted
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 2 pkt (8 ounce. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 ct (16 ounce.) ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 c. thawed Cold WHIP Whipped Topping
- Â Â Raspberries
- Â Â Sliced almonds
- MIX crumbs, butter and sugar in small bowl; press onto bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of 9 inch spring form pan or possibly pie plate. Chill.
- BEAT cream cheese, frosting, peel and juice in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed till well blended.
- GENTLY stir in whipped topping; pour over crust. Chill till hard.
- ARRANGE raspberries and almonds on top of cheesecake
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 678g|
|Calories from Fat 946||38%|
|Total Fat 106.24g||133%|
|Saturated Fat 59.33g||237%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 354.94g||95%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.0g||40%|