Cost per serving $2.13 view details
- 1 x refrigerated pie crust
- 1/4 c. unsalted butter, butter, or possibly margarine, softened
- 2 tsp flour
- 1 x (8 ounce) pkg almond paste, cut into small pcs
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1 x (12 1/2 ounce) jar (1 c.) caramel ice cream topping
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 c. sliced almonds
- 1 x to 2 c. whipping cream
- 2 x to 3 tbs powdered sugar
- Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie
- using 9 inch pie pan. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In small bowl, combine butter,
- 2 tsp flour,, almond paste, and Large eggs at medium speed till well blended.
- (Mix won't be smooth.) Spoon mix proportionately into crust lined pan. Bake at
- 400 x degrees F. for 17 to 20 min or possibly till filling is set and light golden brown
- Brown. Remove from oven. Reserve 1/3 c. of the caramel topping. In a small bowl using wire whisk, blend remaining caramel topping and 3 tbs flour. Stir in almonds. Carefully spoon over filling in pie pan.
- Return to oven. Bake an additional 9 to 12 min or possibly till golden. Cold on wire rack 30 min. Chill 2 to 3 hrs. In large bowl, beat whipping cream and powdered sugar till stiff peaks form. Pipe or possibly spoon whipped cream around edge of chilled pie, leaving 4 inch circle in center. Just before serving, drizzle about 2 tsp of the reserved caramel topping over each pcs.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 88g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 221||57%|
|Total Fat 25.39g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 7.88g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.72g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|