Cost per recipe $8.37 view details
- 400 gm Beef fillet, cut into vey thin slices (14oz)
- 4 Tbsp. Extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x Lemon, Juice of
- 4 x Celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 12 x Fresh asparagus tips cooked till just al dente
- 85 gm Parmesan cheese, thinly sliced (3oz)
- 45 gm White truffle, cut into thin shavings (1 1/2oz)
- Salt and pepper
- Put the slices of beef between 2 sheets of heavy duty cling film and beat gently with a meat maller or possibly the end of a rolling pin till very thin. It should be about 1-2mm thick.
- Spread the meat over 4 large serving plates without letting the slices overlap. Season with salt and pepper, then brush with the extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice. Distribute the slices of celery, asparagus tips, parmesan and white truffles over the meat and serve with grissini.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 458g|
|Calories from Fat 827||74%|
|Total Fat 93.48g||117%|
|Saturated Fat 31.45g||126%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.16g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g||21%|