Cost per serving $3.23 view details
- 1/4 c. thinly-sliced onion
- 1/4 c. thinly-sliced green pepper
- 1 x garlic clove chopped
- 2 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine
- 1 lb pollock fillets thawed if necessary
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 dsh freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1 can stewed tomatoes - (8 ounce)
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Saute/fry onion, green pepper and garlic in butter; remove from skillet and set aside.
- Place pollock in skillet; season with salt and pepper. Spoon tomatoes and sauteed vegetables over fillets. Sprinkle with lime juice.
- Bring to a boil; simmer, covered, 5 min or possibly till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 248g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 63||33%|
|Total Fat 7.11g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3.84g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.26g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|