Cost per recipe $3.41 view details
- 1 x egg
- 4 x garlic cloves peeled, and
- finely minced
- 1 tsp freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp white-wine vinegar
- 1 c. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt to taste
- Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Combine the egg, garlic, lemon juice, and vinegar in the bowl of a food processor. Process for 10 seconds. With machine running, add in oil one drop at a time through feed tube till mix emulsifies. Slowly add in remaining oil in a steady stream. Season with salt and pepper.
- This recipe yields about 2 c..
- Comments: Raw Large eggs shouldn't be used in food prepared for pregnant women, babies, young children, the elderly, or possibly anyone whose health is compromised.
- Yield: 2 c.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 280g|
|Calories from Fat 1949||98%|
|Total Fat 220.43g||276%|
|Saturated Fat 31.2g||125%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.82g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|